Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 08

Our Tree
Grandma and Caleb on Christmas Eve
Caleb with Grandma and Grandpa

Brickelle and Grandma hanging out

Some cute grandkids

We got a bit of a white Christmas. (the view from our back window)


Well at least some of us got together for Christmas!

My Christmas present from my sweetheart, Ron.

Little Caleb hanging out with Aunt Lindsey

Bojangles looking very Christmasey
Christmas was so fun this year! Five of our children were able to join us for a few days, and it made Christmas for me. We had a wonderful Christmas day....Delicious dinner and tons of goodies. On Christmas eve we had a special little family home evening and centered our thoughts on the Savior. The Spirit was with us and we are so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas to everyone!

5 comments:

BECCA said...

I received the same statue for christmas, isn't it beautiful. I am so glad you started a blog. You would never guess you were a rookie it looks great!

The Kent Family in Kenai said...

Aunt Julie,

I love your blog! Its is so fun to see all of your pics of the family. You all look great. And you look so fabulous, you have hardly changed at all! I hope I look that good when I am your age. My husband Michael also gave me the Christus for Christmas last year, it sits on our fireplace mantle I absolutely love it! What kind of dog is Bojangles, a Lhasa Apso? Its cute ;)

Love Always,
Mollie

Michael & Lindsey said...

Hey Mom! Congratulations on becoming a blogger! Isn't it exciting. I think your doing a wonderful job. Can't wait to see your future posts and pictures. Thanks for everything, we had a wonderful Christmas holiday with you! Love ya.

Todd and Michele Askeroth said...

So glad to see you join the blogging world. Isn't it fun. I love so much checking on my kids blogs. I don't feel so far away from the family members this way. I still can not believe the setting where you live. It is amazingly beautiful. Maybe in 2009 we wil come for a little visit there.

Julie Harward said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR...EVERYONE ! I already kissed and now I've said it, let's hope 2009 is a great one! Goodnight...Julie and Ron