Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Look Who's Talking...

Hi! My mom said I should introduce myself to everyone. My name is COUGAR. I'm one of those golden retrievers. My mom and dad drove to Idaho to get me and I loved them right away. You can tell how happy I am...

I'm behaving extra good for my new family so they'll let me in the house every now and then.
In the garage I got my own HOUSE and it's my favorite color RED!
A trip to the local feed store and I got a nice blue collar.

I'm so excited to start exploring my new world...
This is one of my new friend is Mr. Red. Boy - he's got one big nose!
I promised my owners that I wouldn't hurt the chickens - and I won't cuz I'm a GOLDEN!
Hey - and they got grandkids! That's gonna be fun!
And every guy needs a nice truck to ride around in - boy am I lucky!
Well, happy trails to ya! See ya around!

5 comments:

BECCA said...

He is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Congratulations on your new "Baby". That little face is going to be hard to say no to.

The Kent Family in Kenai said...

Oh, he is adorable! Ashlynn and Robert loved the picture of him kissing the horse:)The girls love my Mom's dog Ruby she is a Irish wolfhound and one of the sweetest and smartest dogs ever, and she is so huge. She is a good watch dog too. I feel better about Mom living alone knowing that Ruby is there to protect her!
Love you - xoxo

Michele and Todd said...

Okay, I seriously think that this is a darling post. You did so good on it. I know where Tiffany gets her blog creativity, and the dog is adorable. He will love living at your house.

Michael & Lindsey said...

Hi Mom! Cute post! I couldn't belive how cute and cuddily Cougar was. I miss having a golden retriever in the family. Hopefully we'll have one someday. It was great to see you and have you stay at our apartment. We need another "girls" day out again. Love ya!

laccy said...

hi,i`m a new one ,it`s the first time i visit your blog,oh ,let me introduce myself,i`m a chinese girl,i worked in hangzhou,zhejiang,china,i love COUGAR,it`s so cute,i hope i can own it too.