Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ON THE STREET WHERE I LIVE.......

Some things in my little town
Our little Bed and Breakfast, come visit!

The Circle Cliff behind our home, Ron called it the choo train when he was little.

The gate to our place and where I got the name for this blog!

The tourists really slow down when they spy this guy

Meet Boseafus Parker Mt. Dolittle, the local sheriff, he'll treat you right!


Ron swears that this was FREE when he was a kid.

You've heard that the bull stops here,well it's true!


The clinic is really "behind" the barn, in the next block

Where the deer and the antelope, and buffalo play

The river where Ron swam in his birthday suit as a boy.

The sun hits the Mt. behind us every night, wow!

Everyone thats ever lived here always says, theres no place like Wayne county, and they're right ! We get full sun about 300 days a year, thats so good for my mood! We get a skiff of snow, the sun comes out and it's gonebut we do get snow in the Mts. There are 100's of places to walk and hike, it's so peaceful here, I Love it! Come and visit us, you can stay in our Bed and Breakfast, we'll treat you right ! These are just some pictures of my little town and some of the awesome scenery on each side of us, come visit !

8 comments:

BECCA said...

It sure beats this inversion! The bed and breakfast looks delightful.
Just one question

Any snakes???????

This is a deal breaker for me....

Court said...

Wow! Wayne County IS beautiful! got room for two tired parents and three crazy girls? :) your blog is very cute, you and Tiffany are good at this stuff!

(by the way, this is Isaac's sis-in-law)

The Askeroth Family said...

Great pictures mom! I'm glad you are figuring out how to use it so well. The panoramic pictures belong in a frame!

Michael & Lindsey said...

My favorite picture is the clinic sign pointing to the barn. Not too far from the truth! I love Wayne Co. and these pictures and beautiful!

The Kent Family in Kenai said...

WOW - What a beautiful place to live! Where is Wayne County?
We have tickets to come to Utah Feb. 19-25th to see Michael's kids and his Grandparents (they aren't doing very well) maybe I can come for a quick visit?...

Michele and Todd said...

I have to say that you live in one of the most beautiful places ever. You are so blessed. I am breathing deeply these days. I don't know when I have been busier in my life. I guess we do live where it is pretty quite, especially if you are comparing to Las Vegas or even Cedar or St. George. I do love the rural feeling, however it is much busier around here than when we moved here 14 years ago. I love your blog.

Sarah Bogh said...

Way to represent for good old WC!!! good job on the pictures! you are missing one key element though, you didn't get any of our sheep!! :) so are you really doing a bed and breakfast at your house? its beautiful i really want to come see it sometime.
those recipes above look really good, we might just have to give them a try! thanks!

Anonymous said...

I never got the chance to see your house before I moved away. It looks so beautiful! What a great spot to have it. Did you hear I'm going to have another baby in September? We are very excited & surprised! Have a wonderful 2009! Aja