Monday, May 21, 2012

CATCHING UP WITH FAMILY...

Me with Sophia on Easter day.


Ella, Sophia and Caleb, looking for Easter eggs.

Very brave Sophia holding a lizard!

I have been gone for two weeks...fixing up our home in
St. George and spending some time with my family.

This is the material and valances that I made for our kitchen,
I just love the vintage look of bright, cheery cherries!


I finished painting the oak cabinets.. to glossy white, love it
now! We added knobs and pulls too, one of these days we
will do more, but for now, it's a big improvement!


Cute Ella, growing up so fast!

Sophia at Easter time, cute little bunny!

Caleb, one happy boy with a lizard in each hand!

Caleb...Claire...Ella

Shane with his two daughters Kelsey and Ronnie who are
headed off to their Jr. Prom...lucky dad!

Emry and Cloe and their balloon bunnies.

Sophia looks like a dot compared to the size of
this big tractor at her daddies work!

Oh, who is the prettiest flower of all?
Beautiful little Claire for sure!

Yes...grandma Julie stopped in for a visit, can you tell?

Sunglasses and masks and treats...fun for grandma too!

~Sweet baby Claire~

Darling sisters Cloe & Emry

Sophia and flowers in St. George

"BIG NEWS"...Guess who's Mommy is going to have a baby?!

We are so happy that Lindsey is going to have a baby, and
yes, Sophia is going to be a big sister!



Caleb having quiet time...looking at his Book of Mormon.
We love this handsome boy!

Ella & Caleb have a new bunny!
Our sweet MaKayla

Darin and family took a trip to guess where?

A sweet surprise at Easter time from a secret friend!

Easter time for 3 darlings!

Me and 3 of my daughters (Tiffany, Lindsey & Lisa)
on Mothers day...Do I look look like I am loving it? ;D

They gave me a big beautiful picture of the St. George temple.


Me with some of my daughters and grand daughters...
The JOYS of Motherhood for sure!


Lucky and very blessed me, with some of my grandchildren...
A Heavenly day!


Tiffany and Isaac, ready for the policeman's ball.

Sweet Claire...just gets more beautiful everyday!

Remember when you discovered your first robins egg?
I do...such a magical thing for Emry too.

Jennifer with her son Gavin

This cute grand daughter Ronnie, just made cheerleader
for next year...way to go!

Did anyone see the "Ring of Fire?" It was right over us
here in Southern Utah! What a thing to see the moon pass
right over the sun! Really makes me know WHO is in
control of this earth.

What a truly wonderful world we are so blessed to live in.
God is so good to us!

Thanks for coming to view these 3 posts.

~Sending all my love to all~

3 comments:

Julie said...

You have so MANY grands!!! lol if somebody stumbled upon one of your family gatherings in a park, I think they would assume it was a neighborhood gathering...You are BLESSED indeed...a very happy looking grandma! ;-) enjoyed all the photos of the littles...Have a good evening Julie!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful grandchildren Julie! Such a fun post too!
You are blessed my dear...love your cabinets in white, well done!
Cindy
Applestone Cottage

Sydney said...

Such wonderful grandchildren. And, so happy for Sophia and her status of "going to be a BIG sister". Congratulations! Hope it has been a healthy pregnancy for Lindsey. My daughter is also expecting her second...and another little girl, this August. She has struggled with her health and has really had a rough time. But, she and her husband are so happy and looking forward to meeting this "new little someone special" soon. xo