Thursday, July 12, 2012

WE LOVE OUR GRANDCHILDREN SO MUCH....

Don't forget to make watermelon pie, best pie ever!!!
(Recipe on my side bar, under "pies")


This post is all about love of our grands...so, if that
bores you, you can go on to the next 2 new posts!


This is Natalie...bored...so they dressed up as rock stars!
She is a beauty, reminds me of Jennifer Lopez a bit.


Happy little Ella...growing up!


I visited at my daughter Tiffany's home and she captured
me reading stories to her kids.


It's always been my favorite thing to do to read
to my kids and grandchildren, love it!


Sophia, the baby mermaid! She and her parents
went on a vacation to San Diego and had lots of fun.

Michael and Lindsey enjoying San Diego.


Caleb, Claire and Ella...so cute!


Speaking of cute...Claire is all of that!


Claire is 10 months old now...she is getting teeth and walks!
She loves to say; "Diddle daddle, diddle daddle" and as she
does she wiggles and wiggles and rocks back and forth! LOL


Sophia found something BIG in San Diego...


Another nice picture of them there.


Britton and Megan's great catch of the day!


Sophia and a gentle great Dane....sweet.


Makes me wish that I had said yes when they asked if we
wanted to go along with them on their vacation!


Our little grands, (the one on your right is not ours)
all lined up to watch the parade.


Caleb's reaction as the girls marched by...LOL


Ella wanted puppy ears this day!


Claire enjoying the water park.


Pretty little Goldilocks Ella, I need to read her the story
about the three bears now I think!


I loved the word "GROOVY"...
I think I will bring it back in style!


There are two more posts below this one...

LOVE YOU ALL,

14 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Nice Julie! Such great family pics, such a nice summer you are having!
That Claire, OMG she is just too cute!
Last year at this time Addison was 10 months and walking too, my time flies!
Calista is 11 months and not walking yet but she is chubbier than Adi was and she will when she is ready.
I sure hope you sell your home soon, I am sure that's not an easy task right now.
And congrats on another grand-child and a boy, such a blessing!
Hugs to you,
Cindy

Unknown said...

More beautiful every day, Julie. You are so blessed!
Have a lovely eve ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon

Gloria said...

Beautiful family and celebrations you have going on here...:) Congratulations...on a new grandson, coming in November! Very exciting news! We have a new grandson coming in November as well! :) God is so good!!

I love seeing all of your photos of St. George, and Utah. Makes me feel close to my family that live there, and reminds me of all of our family childhood trips we took visiting there in the Summertime. Thanks for sharing!

Blessings for a lovely week to you.
xoxo...Gloria

Unknown said...

JULIE!!!! I am back and I have missed these cute little grands of yours! They are growing up so fast ... Claire is walking?!?!? (I can hardly stand how beautiful that Ella is!) Great, great pictures! I love the red, white and blue outfits at the parade too! Happy SUMMER!

wendy said...

NO WAY was I bored. I loved them all. Such beautiful, sweet innocent grandchildren.

NanaDiana said...

They are just beautiful kids, Julie! It is fun for me to watch them grow and change through your camera's eyes. Beautiful! xo Diana

Maria said...

Hi Julie!
Oh the blessings they all are!
What beauties and not to mention the new one on the way. Isn't it amazing what they can "see" before birth... I didn't have an ultrasound until I was pregnant with Jason and then it was still so very new!
I love all the photos and the big smiles ~ what a BEAUTIFUL family!
I remember your watermelon pie from last year and I really must try making it this summer!
God bless you and your wonderful family, Julie!
So nice to catch up a litte bit here in blogland... I've been missing it!
*Maria

Janet said...

Who could be bored seeing photos of your beautiful grandkids! Makes me want some of my own, but my older kids still need to get married first!
Blessings,
Janet

retrorevival.biz said...

Bored? No way! Such a beautiful family you have:)

~Cindy

Leslie said...

I love looking at photos of your family ~ they are all just to cute!!! San Diego looks nice, I bet you were sorry. : (

Groovy baby!!!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie!! Oh, what darling snaps of your little ones. They are all growing up so fast! Now look at your all surrounded by those little darlings! Heaven! I like your fairy tale skirt too! You should have modeled it for us!
Have a great weekend, sweet friend.
Shelia ;)

Betsy Brock said...

Aw...love all the photos. Everyone is growing up so fast! And what wonderful news of a new little one coming, too!

Need to try your watermelon pie! We keep gobbling up the watermelon before anything new can be made with it! hahaha.

Lois Christensen said...

Beautiful photos of your grandchildren and congrats on #23!!!!! The watermelon pie looks so good! Hope you're having a nice day!

Cindy said...

Once again I say, you have gorgeous grands!!!
I also love to read stories to my grandchildren.
Hugs, Cindy