Monday, August 27, 2012

IT'S BIRTHDAY TIME FOR THE LITTLE GIRLS....

Yup, this is all me...Claire, haven't I grown up?!


Guess what?! We are having lots of
Birthday parties, want to come? I (Claire)
am now a one year, just watch me go!


Me and my friend Michelle with baby Claire.

We share grandchildren, my daughter, her son. We all gathered to
celebrate little Claire's first birthday and we all had so much fun!


I LOVE time spent with our grand children, there is nothing like
it for me. If we are painting fingernails, making cookies, reading
stories, tickling, talking...it's the best of times to me.(me & Ella)


Ella is having her birthday too, she is 3 and all dressed up
in her pretty princess dress. I love how Ella kind of hides
her emotions under that little smile, she was so happy!


Sweet Sophia turned 2...and she's got that second little finger
up there proclaiming that she really is 2. What an angel face!

Baby Claire scooted over to her brother Caleb who was watching
TV and said "HI" and then hugged him! You can tell by the look
on his face that he loved that.

Sophia is such an active girl and she doesn't mind getting
dirty at all. She loves life and getting out there and into
everything!

~Pretty Princess Ella Mae~

Sophia and her sweet face.

Sophia and Ella are close cousins, they love each other very
much. They fight too, but they really do love each other lots!


Ella had such a fun Princess birthday party.

Sophia's two year old pictures, she sat right up and posed
and smiled and crossed her little legs without being told to!

A tender little angel

Oh, such a lady!


Claire turned one and what a party that was!

She loved her cake...

Yum, pretty good!

Her grandma Michelle gave her a doll that wiggled as it
giggles, and she loved it!

Such a sweet and pretty little doll.

She started her day out being a princess, she
looks every bit a princess even in her PJ's.

Claire's birthday pictures, oh so big now!

We LOVE her big dreamy brown eyes.

Such a darling... Claire.

With eyes that tell the whole story!
As I age, I feel like this mother chicken, I love
to gather all my chicks under my wings and
cuddle warm with them.

As a young girl, my only wish for my life was to
always be surrounded by my family. To me, this
truly is what life is all about...FAMILY.

WITH ALL MY LOVE



14 comments:

Kerin said...

Julie..
sending out birthday wishes to all those sweet little granddaughters of yours.
My goodness.. they are growing up so fast!

You certainly have a precious family.
Such a blessing.

Enjoy what's left of summer :)

Smiles :)
K.

Debby said...

Such beautiful little girls. You have so many birthdays to celebrate but I can tell each one is a special one.

C'est moi Claudette said...

I remember when Claire was born. Those eyes, those eyes... and look at sweet Ella and Sophia. Little Caleb looks like the proud big brother. Oh I remember those days too Julie.
So great to see that BIG YELLOW cake. It matches her sweet dress, lol... miss fashionista in the making.
xoxoxoxoxo

wendy said...

I too would like to be like the mother hen.....gather all my family under my wings, and hopefully keep everyone safe and happy.

Three beautiful birthdays !!! Three little princesses.

Betsy Brock said...

All the birthday girls are adorable! What fun parties, too! Can't believe how big they are getting! And Claire one year old already? That is just unbelievable!

Saimi said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your darling Grandchildren!!! Holy Cow girl they are all so beautiful!! Claire is sporting my favorite color yellow and boy does it look good on her.

That cake looks like a work of art and Claire seemed to appreciate every bite!

You are a blessed Grandma!

RoeH said...

Adorable!

Gloria said...

Hi Julie,
Big birthday wishes for all of your grandbabies! :) OH MY! They are all SO very adorable!! I love how Claire was dressed-up all in YELLOW, and her cake was beautiful in the same color. SO very sweet! All of the photos. Sophia crossing her legs, such a little lady! Cute!! KEEP continuing to enjoy those precious grandchildren! I KNOW you will! :)

Thanks for sharing!
xoxo...Gloria

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable grandchildren! You are truly blessed!

Maria said...

Julie! Your family is so beautiful!
I just love how Claire looks in yellow. The photo near the top with you, your friend and Claire all in yellow looks so lovely!
You must just glow when all your children and grands are near. What a joy that must be!
Wishing you all of God's sweet blessings!
~ Maria

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I am so behind in blogging but I sure am glad I got over here! Julie, your little grand-daughters are all just adorable! That Claire, what a baby doll she is!
And I think Sophie is Addison's twin! Addi is so active like that and just go, go, go!
You are a very blessed Grandma indeed! And a lovely one too!
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Janet said...

Your grandkids are so precious, Julie. You are truly blessed!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to your three little darlings. They are all pretty just like grandma Julie!
Hugs, Cindy

Julie said...

Happy Birthday little princesses...both in birthday wear and in God's kingdom.. :-) So so cute, Julie. I can understand why it is just your favorite thing to do...being with them all. blessed indeed. :-) {{hugs to you}} xo