Saturday, September 22, 2012

THE CHANGES KEEP COMING ...

Caleb can hardly wait to grow up and be a 
missionary for Jesus and I am sure he will,
because he is such a sweet boy!



 It's hard for me to see Caleb getting so big! 
When did he go from a little baby duck haired
baby to such a big pre schooler?! 

 He is so happy to be going to preschool...

What a handsome dude!

Ella loves being a Ballerina, she makes a cute one too!

 I found this little dog in the middle of a canyon on my
way home one day. She was scared to death by all of
the traffic. I got her into my car and brought her home.

 She has such cute marking and is such a sweet little girl.
I found her a good home since we just couldn't take on
another pet. She is in a loving home and doing good.

Her cute ears just made me laugh!


~ Our grand daughter Ronnie~


 She is a cheerleader this year at high school.

 She is such a darling little doll


We sure are proud of her!

I am trying to get used to this new Blogger, so
far, I don't like it much. Hopefully I can get used
to it because even though I am blogging less than I
have been, I would like to continue to blog.

HAPPY AUTUMN TO ALL
ALL MY LOVE

JULIE


3 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I always love seeing the sweet faces of your grandchildren, Julie! I also enjoyed seeing the sweet face of the pup that you helped find her way to a good home, whatta cutie too!

I hope you're doing well!! :-)

Julie said...

Grandchildren of ALL ages!! :-) lots of love and lots to be proud of. :-) You are that dog's hero!! I am so glad you stopped and gave that dog a GOOD home where he will be loved and safe and secure. :-) RAH! {{hugs}}!! Enjoyed!! xo

Kerin said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you rescued that little dog!
It's wonderful that you were able to find her a 'forever' home too!

How proud you are of your grands :)
I hope that your granddaughter has a fun experience this year cheering.

*smile
K.