Saturday, December 1, 2012

OH BABY LOVE....



MOTHERHOOD...isn't it beautiful?
Our daughter Lindsey is now a mommy of two.
And yes, it looks good on you sis.


Do I look like I am in Heaven?
Well I am...my kind of Heaven. We have a
new grandson, our 23rd grandchild. His name
is Jonah Michael Peterson and he stole my heart
the minute I saw him come into this world.


This picture was about the second week of his life...
I thought he looked so cute in his agile jammies.


Look at his handsome face...oh, those kissable lips
just grab my grandma's heart!



Oh, such a cute "little Mr," in his neck tie and sweet nakedness!


Such a sweet family he is born into...
such a wonderful Mommy and Daddy and 
sister Sophia. Lindsey is looking pretty
awesome after just giving birth!


Oh, and did I tell you, he has deep dimples!
Just another plus in the handsomeness department!



Oh baby, you have stolen my heart forever....anything you want, it's yours!

Such puppy-cuteness!


Jonah...grandma loves you forever and always,


Our daughter Tiffany came and took pictures...
These two sisters sitting side by side, glorying in the sweetness
of the new baby...they never played that well with dolls!


One more darling grand to love on...
we are so very blessed. These moments in life
are the sweetest moments ever!



Yes, I am in Heaven...being a grandma is the best role 
in life. There is nothing like looking deeply into the eyes 
of a little soul who loves you more than anything, and
who you love more than anything. 

There is nothing better than family...I am so thrilled
that I know that families are FOREVER. Nothing
could tear me from my loved ones...not money or
fame or anything the world offers. God's plan for
us is the best plan of all.


ALL MY LOVE



18 comments:

Julie said...

YAY..I got in! ;-) OH its all so grand!!! LOOK at the hair on that little man. With his looks and the tie he is already handsome. (Little girls will be lining up.) I know you are just on cloud nine. that grandmama smile...well maybe we should say cloud 23!! Love those dimples...my Justin has DEEP double dimples still. Can't wait to see them on the homecoming smile of that Marine. I know you love being able to be a part of shaping those little lives and souls Julie. Dobson says there is NOTHING like having grandparents nearby for grandkids to just be loved and doted on. Can't wait. Congrats Utah sis. I know your holiday will be filled with much laughter and joy and NOISE! xoxoxo

Debby said...

Ahhhh a new baby. You are so blessed. You brought tears to my eyes in this post. Beautiful family. I love the picture of you and the babies. He is adorable. Did he go potty on his tie, hah.

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, I enjoyed those so much! Babies born are the most wonderful thing on earth! He's such a sweet little guy and I do agree he's born into such a wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie! OH, I've missed you! Congratulations on your new little grandson - what a beautiful little man! Your daughter looks just like you! Gorgeous like her mother. I've said it before but I'll say it again, you are so blessed!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

janis said...

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
What a precious little Blessing!
Congrats to you and all your family.
He is one handsome little Guy! Sopia is going to have to protect him from all the little girls that fall in love with him♥

retrorevival.biz said...

I've missed you, Julie! For some reason I can't access your blog unless you comment on mine. Anyway, on to the more important stuff...Yay! Congratulations to you and your entire family! Your grandson is such a beautiful baby. So many blessings:)

~Cindy

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

Oh, what a beautiful post!! Made my day and reflects my feelings exactly! Congrats...have a lovely day!
Marilee

NanaDiana said...

Oh- This post brought tears to my eyes. You know how I love MY grands and I know you feel the same way. How wonderful to have a brand new little soul to love on- xo Diana

Leslie said...

What a cutie!!!! Your family is now even more blessed. I can hear the love in your words.
Happy December Julie.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

So happy you came by Julie! I have had you on my mind and you beat me to it! xox Congratulations on your 23rd BEAUTIFUL grandchild! Oh what a blessing! It's so fun to watch your family grow through blogging! You are so pretty Julie. Wishing you and yours and wonderful and blessed Christmas!

Love ya,
Maryjane

Tanna said...

You have the most precsious, beautiful family, Julie!! Merry Christmas!! blessings ~ tanna

Sharon said...

What a cutie for sure.He is truly blessed to be born into such a beautiful family.
Wow 23 blessings!!!
Glad to see you back.
I have missed you.
Hugs

Brandi said...

Congratulations on your new blessing. He is such a sweet little baby. I love the picture of him with the tie!

Cindy said...

Congratulations on your newest little darling. You make me wish I had more kids to have kids!!! Our youngest girls won't marry for several years still, ones on her way to travel the world and the other is a career girl.
You are truly blessed, grandma Julie, and I can't help but be a little bit jealous of your more than full quiver of grands. :)
Love and hugs, Cindy

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh Julie,
He is so gorgeous! And your daughter after giving birth, no one should look that good!
These pics are so precious. I could just sit and rock that little guy for hours.
Your so right about the family and Grandma thing. Nothing gives me greater joy than spending time with little Addison. And of course Calista when I get to see her.
Jonah already has a resemblance to his big sis too.
Oh congrats again to all,
Cindy

Kerin said...

Sending you all warm congrats!!
How awesome, and what a wonderful blessing!!!

How blessed you are :)

Hope you have a very, Merry Christmas.

{{hugs}}
K.

Unknown said...

Congrats Julie. He is GORGEOUS & those cavernous dimples are beautiful.

Sorry I have missed so much with all the medicals here.

Love those little dumplings.
TTFN ~
"Hugs,
Marydon



Eileen said...

Congratulations, Julie! Sorry that I am late in stopping by but life has been busy the past few weeks.

My third grandchild is due two days after Christmas! So exciting times are ahead for us too.

Merry Christmas, Julie!