Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OUR CHRISTMAS ANGELS....



Our sweet Jonah...I think he is still seeing the angels,


Jonah is doing very well with the nursing, can you tell?


Our darling little grand daughter Claire is so in love with baby
Jesus. She kisses him, pats his tiny little back, says shhh to him.
Is there anything more dear than the sweet angels that are sent to
be part of our families?!

Two more angels, Jonah and Sophia, sweet
brother and sister...nothing like getting a new
baby for Christmas!


Such a handsome little man this Jonah is...
we sure do love our 23rd grandchild.


I think his mommy is having fun dressing him up in all
the cute boy cloths. He is such a snuggely little guy too.


I went to our grandson's band concert the other night, Gavin 
plays one of the three trumpets and boy oh boy, he is really
good on it too. Such a cute boy!


I went with our daughter Jennifer and her Hannah...such a fun night!


Our cute red head Jen in her new Christmas sweater.


Sweet Ella and her cute cat that she hauls all over.


Sophia laying with Jonah in the morning sunshine, sweet.


Cuddling up on the couch... little angels.


Jonah, so content after being nursed, nothing as hard but as
sweet as being a mom and having a new baby.


"Oh ya, I am one content baby, cause I have a 
great mom!"



Brickelle, mom Lisa holding Jonah and Natalie...
we all loved holding new baby Jonah at our
Thanksgiving gathering.



Our daughters dog...Tucker.

Tucker got lost from their home, he was gone for
5 days! They put flyers out and did everything to
find him. Finally someone spotted him, he was a
long way away from home. Through many prayers
and many people looking for him, they were able to
find him and get him back home. One lucky little dog!



Home again with his little family who prayed for his return.


Three sweet angels, so excited for Christmas.


Nothing as magical as laying under the tree...
waiting for Christmas. (Caleb, Claire & Ella)



Sweet little "Santa Baby Claire"
What a darling she is!


Sophia, sneaking a feel of Santa's beard!


Brody and Santa


Sophia and Jonah


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
WITH ALL MY LOVE


13 comments:

Debby said...

What a beautiful family. 23 grandkids......I can't imagine....but oh so sweet. Those little babies are so cute.
I am so glad that the doggy was found. That was probably very scarey. Happy Holidays.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Visits with you and your dear family are always heartwarming. I smile at each photo of those precious little faces. Best wishes as your enjoy each new grandbaby!

NanaDiana said...

Julie- I am so glad to see a post from you with your darling little grands on it. They are so very special, are't they? We are so blessed to have them...and I am so sad for all those babies taken to Heaven too soon. Blessings and love to you and your family this Christmas. xo Diana

ps. I wore the half apron you sent me the other day and thought of you-

Janet said...

OMGoodness! Did you say you have 23 grandchildren? They are certainly little angels and what a blessing they all must be!

Kerin said...

Sweet angels, indeed!
I love the picture with some of your grands laying underneath the Christmas tree, and looking up through the branches, and the twinkling lights.... so fun!!

Enjoy this wonderful, magical and blessed time of year.

wendy said...

well I certainly enjoyed all those Angel pictures !!
Such a beautiful family that surrounds you.

Cindy said...

Your angels are all adorable and I can see they have a grandma who loves them dearly!
Merry Christmas and many blessings to you and yours in 2013.
Hugs, Cindy

Saimi said...

23 Grandkids, WOW your one lucky/blessed Grandma!!
Those are all beautiful pictures!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Betsy Brock said...

Oh, that was fun! I laughed out loud at that big green tummy on Jonah! He looks quite full and content there! Sweet photos of all.

Merry Christmas! xo

janis said...

Awe Julie! Your Angels are just wonderful! Pure Blessings indeed! Congrats only Baby Jonah. 23! My Goodness you are Blessed♥
MErry Merry Christmas my Sweet Blog Friend♥

C'est moi Claudette said...

I had to come over and see your sweet angels. What a precious family Julie.
I'm SOOO happy Tucker found his way home. He kind of looks like my Toby.
I'm sure your Christmas at the Temple was extraordinaire.
Sending you my love
Claudie
xoxoxoxo

MarySue said...

Christmas and New Year greetings to you blogfriend Julie. Thanks for sharing such uplift and joy on your blog. It is always a delight and blessing to read.

Sydney said...

Happy New Year to you! What beautiful little angels, indeed. They look so precious, happy and loved. Just like it should be for wee little one's. And, what a blessing...the return of the dog.

p.s. would love to be included in your private blog. Someday, I hope to be out west and able to stop by and say hi...even for a moment. I have so enjoyed reading your blog and have learned so much. Thanks so much.