Sunday, June 28, 2009

THE 4th..SUMMER...FAMILY~

I love little get-a-ways with my hubby...we have lots of fun!
What a cute 4th of July face..."Where's the sparklers?"

Little Caleb...he loves the water, and is so brave! Doing his "simming thing"

Every 2 weeks Ron is in Ceder on business, so I tag along and spend the days with my kids. They come over to the motel and swim at night, lots of fun!

Caleb, safe in his Daddy's arms...Isaac just got hired by the Ceder P.D.~he'll be a great policeman!

Caleb loves" simming"...and he is so good at it too! He would run back and forth from the hot tub to the pool, jumping in and we had to be ready to catch him!

It was a 100* degree day in St. George so ice cream was a must, Caleb had "superman"..num!

This old store has been in this same spot since 1911...I loved all the colored pop lined up in a row, my favorite as a kid was orange crush!

Caleb loved his ice cream cone

This place had a little river running through it~ it's a wonderful (free) water park, right in the middle of the old part of St. George. It was a super hot day, so this was a good place to be!

Caleb has such a good self-image, confident about things...

I thought the water in this picture looked cool~ almost as "cool" as Caleb


WISHING EVERYONE A FUN 4TH OF JULY with your family~great weather is finally here, we are SO blessed to live in the United States of America and we have SO much to be grateful for! Our freedom is precious, fragile, worth keeping and fighting for. May our way of life never change...do we take it for granted I wonder? I pray our children and grandchildren will live in freedom and may families always be the center of our greatest joys~

4 comments:

Nate and Brooke said...

Oh love all the pics, how fun you get to tag along!!

The Kent Family in Kenai said...

I haven't felt 100 degree heat in a very long time! I love these pictures :) Happy 4th to you too!

Andrew and Tamara said...

Looks like you had a great time! Caleb sure is a cutie!! It is always fun when grandma comes to town!!

grandkrumps said...

Aren't grandchildren THE BEST? I am grieving to see mine go, yet the silence is wonderful too. 29 for 10 days was pretty chaotic!