Monday, March 25, 2013

IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE....



At our St. George house, my summer wreath is up! The weather
there is in the mid 70's and the flowers and trees have all come
out in glorious beauty, I am loving it!


Jonah & Caleb, with Claire in the back.

Ella & Sophia, love sharing a book and the chair.

Sweet Claire hiding under the blanket so
she can see the glowing ball.


I love spending time with my little grands.


Nothing like getting loved to death by them!


Jonah is getting so big! He is so happy and
sweet. He breaks the back though as we go
shopping, we take turns with him, next time
we will need a stroller!


I bought a couple of butterfly nets, and they loved them.
Sophia and I chased the butterflies all over the yard!


Darling Caleb, he loves Jonah. He just takes him over and
entertains him so good.

I found this little red rocker at a thrift store,
and Sophia just loves it!


Michael & Lindsey were at our St. George home to spend
a few days. Michael worked managing his companies 
office during the day and then came home and put some
bead board up for me at night, it was fun to have them!

My birthday was March 1st and so the kids
took me out for dinner...


Lindsey made me a birthday cake!
When I was a child, I never did have a
birthday cake. I guess our family just didn't
do that. I was telling my Lindsey about that
one day and so when my birthday came around,
look what she did for me! Sweet in more ways than one.


Me and the grands were so excited...


Lindsey and Michael gave me this beautiful 
watch, love it!


Ron got me flowers and some other things.
It was a nice birthday.

We had a huge spring snow storm up at the Bicknell house.


It snowed like we have never seen it snow there!


It just wouldn't stop...

In the end, there was 18 inches of snow!!!



Meanwhile, at the other end of the state, 
this is going on! Crazy huh?!



Lindsey and I took Sophia to the water park
that is 2 blocks from our St. George house.


Our little dog Mt. Bo sitting guard of the 
stroller.


Lindsey took a minute to nurse the baby and
we looked to see Sophia doing the same as 
her doing the same thing with her baby!


Sophia, laying out to get dried off and warm.


We had a fun day at the water park, it was so
nice and it felt so heavenly to be there and
soak in the warmth of the sun!


The flowers are blooming in St. George...


The buds are out on the trees, and I am adding a bit of
music to the air...

Coming from snow to blossoms is pure JOY.


I am selling my saddle and maybe my 
horse...I decided that 63 is old enough
to stop riding horses and move on to
other things. Life moves on and around
every corner is another way to grow...

~LIFE IS SO GOOD~



5 comments:

Unknown said...

So love seeing the wee ones, Julie. They are growing so quickly ... more beautiufl every day.

Wow! I love that snow ... envy!

Your spring pics are fabulous, but we aren't there yet.

Always a delight to visit with you & the family.

TTFN~
Hugs,
Marydon

Janet said...

It looks like you truly have a wonderful life! Love all the photos of your grandkids! Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Julie!
Blessings,
Janet

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Oh I can't believe how beautiful it is there!!! I love all the flowers.
I can't even imagine.

The snow at Briknell house...yikes.
I think I'd take St George. but am stuck in Rexburg....cold and snowy.

Love everything you have done with your new home. So snuggly.

Betsy Brock said...

The grands are growing! :)

Can't believe you have blooms and butterflies! We're still buried in snow! haha.

Love those pink blossoms!

retrorevival.biz said...

Happy birthday, Julie! Happy to hear about all of your fun ~ it IS a wonderful life! Prett wreath on your door too:)